Sunday 19 January 2014

Lesson #21

(Lesson 20 was HBL).

This was our first lesson on Dreamweaver.

We had to start with Photoshop, to do up the images we want to put on DW later on. We were tasked to do a portfolio on ourself.


I strayed off topic along the way and instead of doing a portfolio on myself, I did a portfolio on someone else. BUT I was still on track with the lesson and was following every step closely.

My "about" page.

"Portfolio" page.


"Contact" page.

We had to then crop out the buttons from the pages we have (already cropped in the above images) so that we can place it individually on Dreamweaver.




Two colours for each button so that it has different colour when the mouse is hovering above it.

I was having fun with putting everything together on Photoshop until the horror of transferring it to Dreamweaver came. Dreamweaver was very difficult to use and everything seemed so complicated. But with the help of people around me (again), I managed to do it and yes it was very very satisfying to see the webpage come alive, being able to click on it, linking one page to another. I didn't like using Dreamweaver as it was very difficult to put everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment